czwartek, 5 maja 2011

Turn it Red - All Time Will Show



Info:The 2nd EP from Turn It Red, recorded at Hell Smell Studios Rome with Alex from Jet Market.

Tracklist:
1. The Biggest Mouths Inside The Keyboard
2. If This Works I'll Eat My Pants
3. Breath Slow
4. Episode 7: Alistair Moondust
5. If I Can't See Far, It's Because Giants Are Standing On My Shoulders

Buy:
Turn It Red bigcartel


Don't Cross The Streams showed a new promissing band and now in 2010 with All Time Will Show they proved that they can share this scene. Turn it Red joined to the best new melodic hardcore bands. In genre which is a little overcrowded these guys fulfills their potential.

The only complaint that I can give now that this is only EP. Well for me, when some band is good I want more and more from them. I will wait listening this EP.

There are 5 tracks on All Time Will Show but everything fuctions great. I will say that Turn it Red is close where the melodies, harmonies, potential and many more mark the music. Everything beetwen skatepunk, hardcore and rock. Nice work. Even if many asspects of their music can be found in bands that created this genre before Turn It Red has solid debut . If you like fast melodic hardore in high level this might be your thing. It's worth to buying All Time Will Show. Recomended for Wilhelm Scream and Forus fans.

Brak komentarzy: