wtorek, 16 października 2012

Softcore - "Fast Melodies" new song from upcoming album Disconnection


Melodic Punk Style is streaming new Softcore song. The band comes from Chile  and plays fast melodic punk music.  The new song is called Fast Melodies and  will appear on band's upcoming album  Disconnection.
Stream it below and read lyrics:
Softcore - Fast Melodies by Melodic Punk Style

I wake up thinking
nothing but just one 
simple melody 

maybe this is the only thing that I 
feel like real joy 

I'm unable to spend 
my time in something else 
I just wanna play my music (my music) 

Sleeping and listening 
all my favourite tracks 
taken from the 90's 

I can't express my ideals 
any other way 
but singing and playing 

fast melodies 
the perfect fusion 
and my source of motivation 

fuck you!

Brak komentarzy: