czwartek, 7 lipca 2022

NOFX will release a second "Single Album", Two New LPs

 



Fat Mike with a interview with Wall Of Sound said that NOFX will release a second "Single Album".  He characterized it as "the funniest NOFX album ... It's fast. It's fun. It's completely different than the first album." 

All right. Man, I'm excited. So you've got Disc Two coming out and then another album? 

And then two more 

And then two more? 

Well, I wrote the 70 songs over COVID. Fair enough. 

Do you have time to sleep between all this and your other projects and you know, business and everything else? 

 I do sleep every night. My band Codefendants, I'm busy with that now and I have a lot of projects … My musical – the movies being made in February, but I do sleep. Because my lady, she ties me to the bed and makes me.

Brak komentarzy: