sobota, 12 kwietnia 2014

Good Riddance will start recording new album in September


Russ Rankin from Good Riddance, California skate punk band told Punknews.org that the band will enter the studio around September to begin recording a new album, which will be their first since 2006′s My Republic. 

“We have a pretty good amount of material written. About three years ago…four years ago, when I was writing stuff for my solo album (Farewell Catalonia), I ended up writing these punk songs. Good Riddance wasn’t playing at the time and they weren’t like fucked enough for Only Crime. So I went into the studio with a drummer and laid them down – I did all the guitar and bass and vocals. I ended up playing those songs for the guys in Good Riddance and they all dug them so a few of those will probably be on the record. Luke (Pabich) is working on some stuff and I’m writing when I have time so we’ll have plenty of material by September.”

Brak komentarzy: