niedziela, 6 października 2013

New NOFX EP "Stoke Extinguisher" out in November 2013


Fat Wreck Chords announced that will release new NOFX EP titled Stoke Extinguisher. It will appear on CD/7" format on November 26, 2013. 

The title track is a brand new song; the b-side of the single is NOFX’s cover of Tony Sly’s “The Shortest Pier,” from The Songs of Tony Sly: A Tribute (out October 29th)! Digitally, we’ve beefed it up to be a proper EP, rounding up all of last year’s b-sides like “My Stepdad’s a Cop and My Stepmom’s a Domme” and a rawer, edgier demo version of “I Believe in Goddess.” The cover was hand painted by the multi-talented Jason Cruz of Strung Out


Track list: 
1. Stoke Extinguisher 
2: The Shortest Pier 
3: I Believe In Goddess (Demo Version) 
4: My Stepdad’s a Cop and My Stepmom’s a Domme 
5: Wore Out the Soles of My Party Boots (2012 Version)
6: New Year’s Revolution

Brak komentarzy: