wtorek, 14 lutego 2012

Chance Raspberry (Jacuzzi Fiend) - "Old Souls...Young Hearts" (upcoming release)


Chance Raspberry frontman and founder of Jacuzzi Fiend announced new solo release "Old Souls...Young Hearts".

To those wondering what to expect from this release, let me just say that this album embodies everything (and more) I wish I could have done with Jacuzzi Fiend! Now that studio time and money are no longer an issue, I've pulled out all the stops with these songs and really pushed myself (and my music) beyond anything I've done or heard before. The album embodies my favorite elements of skatepunk, pop, and metal, and with its longest playlist of songs to date, ranging from lightening fast to power ballad, "Old Souls...Young Hearts" is truly my most diverse release yet!!

The new track, Chasing The Sunset, will be released as a download on MARCH 1st, 2012. Now you can stream it below:
Jacuzzi Fiend / Chance Raspberry by JacuzziFiend

The tracklist from upcoming "Old Souls...Young Hearts":

01. Ever After
02. Game Over
03. In You
04. Hunter
05. Chasing The Sunset
06. Aware
07. Nightshade
08. Ariel
09. Leave
10. The Art In Heart

Brak komentarzy: